[Open with Application]
Edit the list of software that can be accessed via the [Other Apps] button in the toolbar.
- Application List
- Click [Add] to add software to the list.
- Destination for Files Opened in Other Applications
- When requested to open pictures in other applications, NX Studio creates copies for use in the destination application. To choose the folder to which the copies are saved, click [Browse]. The format in which the copies are saved can be chosen in a dialog displayed when you choose the destination application for [Other Apps].
- [Video settings]
Choose the software used to play videos.
- [Play in NX Studio]: Play videos in the NX Studio preview display.
- [Play with the associated application by double-clicking]: Double-clicking a video displays it using software associated with that file type in the operating system.