To print multiple images per page, select [Index Print] for [Print Type]. You can choose the image size and number of pictures printed per page.
Choose a layout.
- [Standard]: Choose the number of pictures per page from a list box. The size of the pictures is automatically adjusted according to the option selected.
- [Image Size]: Pictures are printed at the size entered for [Width] and [Height]. The number of pictures per page is automatically adjusted according to the size selected.
- [Column and Row]: Choose the numbers of [Column] and [Row] printed per page. The size of the pictures is automatically adjusted according to the options selected.
- [Images Per Page]: Choose the number of images printed per page. Pictures are automatically resized to fit the selected number of pictures to the page.
- Choose the width of the margins using the slider.