NIKON IMAGE SPACE
Select pictures and click [Upload] in the toolbar to initiate upload.
If you are not currently logged in to NIKON IMAGE SPACE, you will be prompted to do so. Clicking [Login] displays the [Web Service] section of the [Options] dialog.
Clicking [Upload] displays upload settings.
- [Upload Settings]
Adjust settings for pictures uploaded from NX Studio.
- [Image Settings (Resize)]: Choose the size at which pictures will be uploaded.
[Select Album]: Choose a destination for the uploaded pictures. To upload pictures to a new album, select [New Album] and enter the album name.
- [Add XMP/IPTC keywords as NIKON IMAGE SPACE tags]: Select this option to add image tags for the [Keywords] in the [XMP/IPTC] tab of the adjustments/info palette (0 The Adjustments/Info Palette). Tags can be used for keyword searches in NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
- [Add XMP/IPTC rating as NIKON IMAGE SPACE rating]: Select this option to keep the currently-selected ratings when pictures are uploaded (0 Rating Pictures).
- Upload the pictures to NIKON IMAGE SPACE at the selected settings.
- Exit without uploading the pictures.
Supported File Types
For information on the types of files that can be uploaded, see NIKON IMAGE SPACE online help.