The Adjust Brightness and Color Tool
Adjust overall brightness and contrast, or make adjustments that affect highlights and shadows.
- Adjust overall brightness. The higher the value, the brighter the result.
- Adjust overall contrast. Choose lower values for less contrast, higher values for more contrast.
- Adjust the vividness of colors throughout the picture. Choose lower values for more muted colors and higher values for more vivid colors.
- [Highlight Protection]
- Preserve details in highlights. Choose higher values to reduce highlight brightness.
- [Shadow Protection]
- Preserve details in shadows. The higher the value, the brighter the result.
- [D‑Lighting HS]
- Brighten shadows in backlit or poorly-lit pictures or reduce loss of detail in highlights. Higher values reduce the contrast between shadows and highlights.